The accurate and efficient location of water leaks is made possible through Rhino Rooter’s Plumbers, the technology and expertise not only saves time and money, but also prevents the property damage that often results from outdated and ineffective hit-or-miss location efforts.
You may have a plumbing leak if:
- You can hear the continuous sound of water (like a toilet running) when nothing is turned on.
- Your water meter reading changes when you are not using any water.
- Your water bill escalates over a period of weeks or months. (Compare your bills month to month.)
- Your walls or floors have wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas when nothing has been spilled.
- Your building foundation cracks, vegetation grows unevenly or earth shifts for no apparent reason.
- You find warm spots on your floor, particularly on concrete slab floors.
Breaking into a slab without confirmation of a leak location is unacceptable. Don't let anyone dismantle your property just to search for leaks. Finding a slab leak requires a thorough process with technical expertise. Rhino Rooter uses electronic leak detection equipment to find slab leaks. We also provide the most effective way to repair slab leaks by offering re-routes of the water lines to avoid any damage to the concrete slab or structure. Contact us today to have a Rhino Rooter leak professional come out today to evaluate the situation.
Slab Leak Repair Options For Homeowners
Once the leak has been located under the slab, our leak specialist will provide repair options. We believe in “Detection Not Destruction” when repairing damaged pipe.